JOIN THE SOBU TEAM
Customer Service and Order Fulfillment Coordinator
We're husband and wife designers who once had a dream of opening up a little store together. We'd design cool stuff, we'd meet lots of interesting people in the neighborhood, we'd show local artists' work and have parties at our store, we'd put a sign in the window sometimes saying, 'closed early' just because we could, we'd pick up the kids right when school got out. That's SOBU!
We are currently on the hunt for a Customer Service and Order Fulfillment Coordinator with a positive attitude, super organizational skills and a dedication to making sure our customers are some of the happiest. You will be our liaison to ensure a smooth order fulfillment process. You must be a great communicator, problem solver and enjoy working from home. This is a new and critical role at SOBU and we are looking for someone who can start ASAP.
Because we are a family run business and extremely proud of our values and the working environment we have created, we want you to own and love your work like we do! Organization and self motivation are key to your success.
This is a part-time to full-time, remote position and ideally you will be based in the Bay Area and be fully set up to work remotely.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of customer service and order fulfillment experience
- Experience in logistics, order management, and/or fulfillment operations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self motivated to work hard and get things done
- Ability to work remotely on a part-time to full-time basis with some possible flexibility in schedule
- Friendly, upbeat and positive written voice a must
- Knowledge of the furniture and/or design industries a plus
- Strong computer literacy
- Track, schedule and keep customers and SOBU updated on all open orders in a timely manner
- Communicate between customers, vendors and freight carriers to ensure a smooth order fulfillment process
- Place and track orders with SOBU vendors
- Communicate with SOBU shop and warehouse to ensure that inventory quantities are current and updated
- Communicate and coordinate with customers and SOBU regarding any product claims and ensure customers are satisfied and vendor/delivery claims are filed and resolved
- Support and deliver top-tier customer experience for all orders
- Help to improve and implement open order tracking system
- Competitive salary and vacation (dependent on experience)
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule conditional upon approval
- Health care benefits
- Annual bonus
- Responsibility and ownership of tasks
- Member of a fun, creative team with a love of design
- Work directly with owners and founders of SOBU with lots of potential to grow with the business
- Discount on beautiful products
If you think you're the perfect fit for this role, we'd love to hear from you. Send us your resume and an email to email@example.com. Share with us why you think you'd be a successful candidate and let us know about your previous experience.
Please submit your application by 10am, May 27, 2019. We will start the process of speaking to candidates as and when we receive applications we wish to take further.
Thanks for your interest in SOBU. We look forward to hearing from you!
Laleh and Alessandro